This series explains the hierarchy of the Policy table, how to configure a few policies and how to find out which policies are applied to a user.
Terms and Conditions
· Training materials are for registered students personal use only.
· Training materials and videos may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Recording of any kind is prohibited.
· Pre-registration is required to attend virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
· VILT registration codes may be used only once.
· Registration for virtual instructor-led training (VILT) closes 5 business days prior to the session or as soon as the class becomes full.
· Rescheduling requires 5 business days notice. You may reschedule a VILT session registration by signing into Idaptive Academy prior to the close of your scheduled session registration.
· No-shows or failure to reschedule within policy guidelines will result in forfeiture of the training seat.
· Course fees will not be refunded, and registration codes will not be re-issued in the event of no-show.
· VILT course materials, including a student guide, lab guide and access to VMs will be provided by the instructor at the beginning of class.
· Access to the virtual lab environment and the assigned classroom tenant expires at the end of the training session.
· VILT sessions must be completed within 120 days of purchase.×