Our virtual instructor-led training is the ideal choice when you are looking for quick time to value!
Designed for system administrators and technical implementation professionals, this lab based, hands-on course provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of Zero-Trust best practices and all the necessary steps to configure, deploy and successfully manage your new Idaptive Next-Gen Access Platform. This course is delivered virtually via Zoom.
Day 1--Zero Trust Foundation, Tenant Configuration and Idaptive Administration Core Services
Day 2--Single Sign-On, Lifecycle and Provisioning
Day 3--Multi-factor Authentication, Adaptive SSO, Enrolling Devices, Capstone Experience
How to Purchase and Register for this course:
- You will receive a registration code when you purchase this course or a Professional Services Jump Start which includes this course*.
- Preview the available session dates below. You will select a session date when you register.
- Click the Register button above, and then enter your Registration Code in the next step.
- To purchase this training, work with your sales rep or contact email@example.com.
- SKU: IES-IAT-VILT-1S
- Price $2250.00
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Most Jump Starts include 2 seats for this course, but additional seats may be purchased if desired. Please note: the Endpoint Services Jump Start does NOT include seats for this course. Seats may be purchased independently of Jump Start purchases.
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-registration is required to attend virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
- VILT registration codes may be used only once.
- Registration for virtual instructor-led training (VILT) closes 5 business days prior to the session date or as soon as the class becomes full.
- You may reschedule a VILT session registration by signing into Idaptive Academy prior to the close of your session registration.
- No-shows or failure to reschedule within policy guidelines will result in forfeiture of the training seat.
- Course fees will not be refunded, and registration codes will not be re-issued in the event of no-show.
- VILT course materials, including a student guide, lab guide and access to VMs will be provided by the instructor at the beginning of class.
- Training materials are only for registered students' personal use.
- Training materials and videos may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Recording of any kind is prohibited.
- Access to the virtual lab environment and the assigned classroom tenant expires at the end of the training session.
- VILT sessions must be completed within 120 days of purchase.
Questions? Email email@example.com