Download Generic End User Videos
Download Generic End User Training as SCORM Package
Contact Us for Customized Training Resources
End User Success Center
For Administrators: Useful resources to help you train and prepare your end users
Welcome to the End User Success Center. This page is designed to enable Administrators to go live with Idaptive portal with key functionality in your organization. We have provided a variety of generic fundamental videos and posters, which will help you with your user communication strategy.
We want to provide you with all the tools you need to have a successful roll out. Please do reach out to us if you have a specific need.
Terms and Conditions
· Training materials are for registered students personal use only.
· Training materials and videos may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Recording of any kind is prohibited.
· Pre-registration is required to attend virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
· VILT registration codes may be used only once.
· Registration for virtual instructor-led training (VILT) closes 5 business days prior to the session or as soon as the class becomes full.
· Rescheduling requires 5 business days notice. You may reschedule a VILT session registration by signing into Idaptive Academy prior to the close of your scheduled session registration.
· No-shows or failure to reschedule within policy guidelines will result in forfeiture of the training seat.
· Course fees will not be refunded, and registration codes will not be re-issued in the event of no-show.
· VILT course materials, including a student guide, lab guide and access to VMs will be provided by the instructor at the beginning of class.
· Access to the virtual lab environment and the assigned classroom tenant expires at the end of the training session.
· VILT sessions must be completed within 120 days of purchase.×