In this Zero-Trust World, Knowledge Breeds Confidence
Idaptive Customer Education delivers best-in-breed Instructor-Led Training and On-Demand eLearning
Instructor-led training is the ideal choice when you need comprehensive coverage for Idaptive Next-Gen Access platform administration, configuration and Zero-Trust Best Practices for your company.
Our world-class virtual instructor-led training allows you to join the course from your own home or office. This hands-on course is delivered approximately once a month by our own certified Idaptive Administration experts. Click HERE to find a session and register!
- "The hands-on practical training sessions were very good!"
- "Gives a great overview of the product. Nice to play, lots of lab work and the demoing by the instructor I found really helped."
- "The overall training was structured to accommodate both beginners and advanced IAM professionals..."
- "The QA with the instructor was the most valuable....hearing about different aspects not necessarily covered by the materials was a huge help."
- "The capstone lab was also extremely useful to test how well I actually knew the information."
- "This helped us identify what needs to occur for our MFA rollout and how to onboard users into MFA and understand the user experience."
- "The documentation and labs were put together very well."
- "The instructor did an outstanding job covering all the information in a clear organized manner. Very quick to find and provide answers."
- "The Labs were a great way to go over the concepts learned in the class. I liked them a lot."
- "The instructor’s experience and perspective… Great class."
- "She was great at quickly understanding our questions' root cause and showing how the product worked to accomplish our goals."
- "The frequent reinforcement of the lectures with well-structured labs was very useful."
These self-paced, how-to videos are the perfect way to stay current after you attend the Instructor-Led Training.
Our short courses are conveniently grouped into series to make it easy to navigate to related topics. And each video is available individually if you want to quickly search for a specific topic.
You can browse below or use the search option above; the choice is yours!
Terms and Conditions
· Training materials are for registered students personal use only.
· Training materials and videos may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Recording of any kind is prohibited.
· Pre-registration is required to attend virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
· VILT registration codes may be used only once.
· Registration for virtual instructor-led training (VILT) closes 5 business days prior to the session or as soon as the class becomes full.
· Rescheduling requires 5 business days notice. You may reschedule a VILT session registration by signing into Idaptive Academy prior to the close of your scheduled session registration.
· No-shows or failure to reschedule within policy guidelines will result in forfeiture of the training seat.
· Course fees will not be refunded, and registration codes will not be re-issued in the event of no-show.
· VILT course materials, including a student guide, lab guide and access to VMs will be provided by the instructor at the beginning of class.
· Access to the virtual lab environment and the assigned classroom tenant expires at the end of the training session.
· VILT sessions must be completed within 120 days of purchase.×