In this Zero-Trust World, Knowledge Breeds Confidence
Idaptive Customer Education delivers best-in-breed Instructor-Led Training and On-Demand eLearning
Instructor-led training is the ideal choice when you need comprehensive coverage for Idaptive Next-Gen Access platform administration, configuration and Zero-Trust Best Practices for your company.
Our world-class virtual instructor-led training allows you to join the course from your own home or office. This hands-on course is delivered approximately once a month by our own certified Idaptive Administration experts. Click HERE to find a session and register!
- "The hands-on practical training sessions were very good!"
- "Gives a great overview of the product. Nice to play, lots of lab work and the demoing by the instructor I found really helped."
- "The overall training was structured to accommodate both beginners and advanced IAM professionals..."
- "The QA with the instructor was the most valuable....hearing about different aspects not necessarily covered by the materials was a huge help."
- "The capstone lab was also extremely useful to test how well I actually knew the information."
- "This helped us identify what needs to occur for our MFA rollout and how to onboard users into MFA and understand the user experience."
- "The documentation and labs were put together very well."
- "The instructor did an outstanding job covering all the information in a clear organized manner. Very quick to find and provide answers."
- "The Labs were a great way to go over the concepts learned in the class. I liked them a lot."
- "The instructor’s experience and perspective… Great class."
- "She was great at quickly understanding our questions' root cause and showing how the product worked to accomplish our goals."
- "The frequent reinforcement of the lectures with well-structured labs was very useful."
These self-paced, how-to videos are the perfect way to stay current after you attend the Instructor-Led Training.
Our short courses are conveniently grouped into series and each video is available individually if you want to quickly search for a specific topic.
You can browse below or use the search option above; the choice is yours!
Terms and Conditions
· Training materials are for registered students personal use only.
· Training materials and videos may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Recording of any kind is prohibited.
· Pre-registration is required to attend virtual instructor-led training (VILT).
· VILT registration codes may be used only once.
· Registration for virtual instructor-led training (VILT) closes 5 business days prior to the session or as soon as the class becomes full.
· Rescheduling requires 5 business days notice. You may reschedule a VILT session registration by signing into Idaptive Academy prior to the close of your scheduled session registration.
· No-shows or failure to reschedule within policy guidelines will result in forfeiture of the training seat.
· Course fees will not be refunded, and registration codes will not be re-issued in the event of no-show.
· VILT course materials, including a student guide, lab guide and access to VMs will be provided by the instructor at the beginning of class.
· Access to the virtual lab environment and the assigned classroom tenant expires at the end of the training session.
· VILT sessions must be completed within 120 days of purchase.×